Cheap Beta Nmn Supplements Manufacturer Products Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Nmn beta-Nicotinamide
1. Introduction of Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide(NMN):
-Nicotinamide mononucleotides play an important role in the production of human cell energy, which is involved in the synthesis of intracellular NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, an important coenzyme for cell energy conversion).
Nicotinamide mononucleotide ("NMN", "NAMN", and "β-NMN") is a nucleotide derived from ribose and nicotinamide. Like nicotinamide riboside, NMN is a derivative of niacin, and humans have enzymes that can use NMN to generate nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH).
2. Specification of Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN):
3. Function of Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide(NMN):
1. The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Alleviate vomiting;
5. Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6. Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
7. Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
8. Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
9. Is the natural the diuretic.
10. Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
11. Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
12. Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
4. Application of Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide(NMN):
4.1 Cosmetic raw material:
NMN itself is a substance in the body of cells, and its safety as a drug or health care product is high, and NMN is a monomer molecule,it's anti-aging effect is obvious, so it can be used in cosmetic raw materials.
4.2 Health care products:
Niacinamide mononucleotide (NMN) can be prepared by yeast fermentation, chemical synthesis or in vitro enzymatic catalysis. It widely used in the health care industry.
Q1.Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments?
A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
A:You can get free samples for some products then test it ,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
Q4:What's your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is 10G.
Q5: How about delivery leadtime?
A:About 3 working days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6:Is there a discount?
A:Different quantity has different discount.